Thanks to money donated annually by Catholics during Share Lent, Development and Peace can support 170 partners and 202 projects in 36 countries around the world!
There are many ways to be part of Share Lent. You could use the Solidarity Calendar with your family. You can make a donation on Solidarity Sunday, which will take place on March 18. Or join your Development and Peace committee.
To find out more about Share Lent, please contact Dorothy Carroll at 705-324-7750
Development and Peace is a democratic international solidarity movement that supports partners in the Global South.
Development and Peace builds awareness in Canada about the causes of poverty in the world and invites Canadians to participate in actions to bring about change.
Recent entries from our Development & Peace group in Lindsay.
- Development & Peace News week 7 16 February 2018
- Development & Peace week 6 - 9 February 2018
- Development and Peace - Caritas Canada 8 December 2017
- Development & Peace Corner 3 November 2017
- Development & Peace Corner 27 October 2017
- Women at the Heart of Peace 9 September 2017
- Development & Peace 28 April 2017
- Development And Peace - Caritas Canada 21 April 2017
- Development & Peace 31 March 2017
- Development & Peace 25 March 2017